● All poster presenters must be registered to the conference. Poster presentation at EBEC2022 should be accompanied with an abstract. Abstracts for poster presentation with publication in the BBA special issue should be submitted before JUNE 29th, 2022. Late abstract submission for poster presentation will still be possible up to the 15th of JULY, 2022 but corresponding abstracts will not be published in the BBA special issue. Please note that poster space will be allocated on the FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis due to limited space.
● Posters must be brought to the Conference by the presenting author and should not be mailed in advance.
● Poster boards are 100cm wide and 200cm high. Recommended poster dimensions are A0, portrait style (84.1cm wide x 118.9cm high or 33.1in wide × 46.8in high).
● Your poster will be identifiable by its number indicated on the board.
● Posters sessions will be in the “Cube” building (it will be indicated on the Conference site). You are responsible for the installation and removal of your poster. Four 3D-paper clips per poster or four strings for posters with eyelets will be provided on site. All posters will be on display for the entire duration of the conference.
● Posters must be installed before the first poster session on Monday (August, 22nd). Posters may be installed as early as Saturday afternoon (August, 20th , 3pm to 6pm) or on Sunday during lunch break (August, 21th, 1pm to 2:30pm). Removal should take place just after the third poster session on Wednesday (August, 24th, 4:30pm ) or during coffee break on Thursday (August, 25th, 1:15am to 11:45am).
● The organizers are not responsible for the delivery / return of posters. Any posters left after the end of the meeting will be recycled as paper waste.